Kogi State University Anyigba few days ago released Assistant Lecturer jobs notification for various departments. Job seekers should apply on or before last date of application.
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
- Animal Production
- Agricultural Economics
- Crop Production
- Fisheries, Forestry and Wildlife
- Food, Nutrition and Home Sciences
- Soil & Environmental Management
- Arabic & Islamic Studies
- History & International Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Economics Edu.
- Social Studies
- Business Education
- Agricultural Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Chemistry Edu.
- Physics Edu.
- Library & Information Science
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- English & Literary Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Medical Biochemistry
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Chemical Pathology
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT)
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate shall possess a Master’s degree. Holders of first degree from programmes of 5 or more years duration shall be eligible for appointment, provided they show aptitude for teaching and research, who must have met other professional criteria.
Emoluments and Benefits
As applicable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name (Surname in block)
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth, State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O.Box or P.M.B Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
- List of Publications with details of Titles, Publishers, or Journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
- Work experience (General and Specific Experience with dates)
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary
- Employer(s) Address(es), Postal, E-mail and Contact GSM Number(s)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in the relevant fields. The referees must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Each applicant should indicate at the top left corner of the package, the position applied for. The application should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.