Kogi State University Anyigba few days ago released jobs notification for the post of Lecturer II in various department. Job seekers should apply on or before last date of application.
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
College of Health: Clinical Sciences
Area of Specialization:
- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT)
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Internal Medicine
- Community Medicine
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate must possess at least a Master’s degree, with at least 3 years of teaching and research and be of good character. A fresh Ph.D holder may be considered for appointment.
- Part I Fellowship (National or West Africa), FRCS, MRCP.
Emoluments and Benefits
As applicable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name (Surname in block)
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth, State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O.Box or P.M.B Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
- List of Publications with details of Titles, Publishers, or Journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
- Work experience (General and Specific Experience with dates)
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary
- Employer(s) Address(es), Postal, E-mail and Contact GSM Number(s)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in the relevant fields. The referees must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Each applicant should indicate at the top left corner of the package, the position applied for. The application should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
P.M.B. 1008, Anyigba, Kogi State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.