The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are seeking a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below, this position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria:
Job Title: Mower Operator
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: Facilities Management
Summary of Position
- The Mower Operator is charged with the responsibility of mowing grass on a reactive or scheduled basis and in accordance with the university policy and procedures.
- At least a senior secondary school graduate with a minimum two years of full time work experience as a mower operator
- Effective English – verbal and written communication
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Working in shifts
- Ability to productively work independently and as an overall integral staff team member.
- Ability to work extended hours if and when required.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.