Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Title: Engineer Operation Readiness & Assurance Engineer
Req I D: Req-1092
- Develop Company’s Production Operations Maintenance & Integrity Policy/Strategy/Integrity Envelope documents to provide clear outline of how Operational Integrity will be managed
- Develop Lifecycle O&M/ Integrity policy and procedure for Project Plant and equipment.
- Responsibility point for commissioning and readiness.
- Provide Operational Interface for Process /Operations / Engineering/Maintenance & Integrity-CMMS/O&M development issues.
- Develop Management of Change, Deviations, Over-ride Risk Register for the Project.
- Make periodic Fit-for-Service OR&A Integrity reviews on the developing Project facility to verify statements of readiness, KPIs, anomaly action tracker & status of as built documentation
- Review Lessons Learned, manage and report to Project Leads
- Make technical contribution to development of Project standards and guidance
- Provide expert advice on Performance Assurance Standards
- Instigate and manage Plant Facilities Lifecycle continuous improvement to embed good practice into activities of the Production Team. These would include but not be limited to engaging work force to take ownership of & apply:
- Operational Procedures,
- Safe Work Practices, Emergency Management,
- Incident Investigation,
- Process Safety Isolations,
- Competency & Training, MoC/Deviations,
- Management of Over-rides and Operations Interface Communications
- Be O+M Project focal point to participate in development of HSE Safety Cases & reviews of Operations Lifecycle Safety Case alignment with APC AIMS Policy.
- Coach & mentor Nationals to adopt and embed sound O+M integrity in their normal work practice
- Contribute to the development of a robust safety critical information management in support of the Production Operations accurate, ‘as built’ documentation P&ID’s, PFD’s, C&E Loss Control; Isometrics; Plot Plans, SCE, “Ex” Certified Electrical Equipment SIL Registers etc
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline or Equivalent
- Minimum of 20 years in the Oil and Gas industry with pertinent experience on Operations, Commissioning and ideally some Maintenance background
- B.Sc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online